Monday, January 25, 2010

We're "vintage"

One day, the girls were describing this cool "vintage" sweater they saw at Heritage. I didn't quite understand what they were describing. Then they came out of the store with it and I had to laugh. It's the middle one below and it looks like some sweatshirt I might have worn in the 80's.

Then, after Brynn received her new DSLR camera for Christmas and we realized it was compatible with some of Wayne's old lenses (from the SLR he got in high school!), he pulled out this baby seen around Cassie's neck:

The girls went crazy. "It's Sooo Vintage!" Hmmm.
I guess Wayne and I are too ;)

4 comments:

jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessie said...

I wear my mom's "vintage" sweatshirts all the time! They're the best.

P.S. This is niece/cousin Jessie.

becky comstock said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about "the Cool Rockers" It is true though, I still am a "Cool Rocker" I guess now I am a "Vintage" cool rocker.

Laura said...

I knew I was in trouble when I tuned in to the "classics" station here in IA, and all the songs I heard were from my high school years. Sigh. I guess vintage is better than just old though, right? :-)