Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holiday highlights

It's taken me a few weeks to get on track again, but now as Christmas is put away and the 2010 calendar is out and getting full already, I want to make sure we remember our fun times from the end of the year.

4th graders got dressed up for a New Year's celebration. Ethan was looking sharp! (This outfit did not come home in this condition ;)

Lots of cookies baked:

Gingerbread house, made by a few kids who were thinking outside the box.
Cassie called it the "Clarke Hotel", but Brynn and Ethan, after getting a hysterical sugar high from the frosting, decided to call it the "Crazy House."


The sugar high led to lots of this:

Christmas favorites:A new camera
which takes much better shots like this:
a "vintage" Snoopy shirt (I have more to say about what my girls consider to be "vintage"...maybe in my next post.)

Another wonderful Christmas:



0 comments: