Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snowboarding & Skiing at Bear Mountain (posted by Wayne)

Ethan learned how to snowboard this weekend...pretty amazing!!
He is the one further away and closest to the green lift tower.


I had a blast skiing all over the mountain while Ethan was in class...it was a beautiful day. I also came within about an inch of pulling off a sweet backscratcher on a jump. Instead, however, I did this...

Look left and then right (my left)...one of these things is not like the other.

That's my left collar bone up top in two pieces...ouch!
My worst skiing injury ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! Did you cry? You did, huh? Just joking, that looks major! Char

Clarkes said...

Nope...I skied one more run, went to first aid where they told me it wasn't a broken collar bone. They thought maybe AC joint injury or torn muscle. I skied two more runs with Ethan--it was his first time--and then drove 120 miles home. It's wierd some moves kill and others are pain free. No brain, no pain I guess!