Monday, April 26, 2010

The Huntington

It's pretty rare when we get to see my brother Ryan and his family since they live in Atlanta. We were so happy to have them drive back from AZ and spend a few extra days with us here in CA.

We took a nostalgic trip back to Pasadena and visited the Huntington Library & Gardens. It was spectacular and brought back so many great memories. Wayne and I loved living in South Pasadena. I miss all the good restaurants, shopping and charming neighborhoods and homes. Ryan & Leah lived in Pasadena too (although after we did) and Leah actually worked at the Huntington. This was a beautiful day...perfect for photos!
(Note: I hardly take pictures anymore...I just steal them from Brynn. So if you see a good-quality photo, it's hers, not mine :)












2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I love the Huntington! The Japanese Garden is one of my favorite places. The picture of you under the wisteria (it is wisteria, isn't it?) is beautiful.

Kim said...

I've never been there. Must go check it out. The kids are looking way too grown up now!!