Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday!

Cassie spent her big day at Disneyland. It's been years since we went, so it was time to go again and especially fun to enjoy all the Halloween decor and special effects. Cass said it was the "best birthday ever!"



She received a lifesize cutout of Taylor Lautner (thank you Rachel) which continues to scare me & Brynn when Wayne or Ethan moves it around the house without our knowledge. Actually, I was alone in the house last week doing laundry and I totally jumped and caught my breath as I walked by Cassie's room....."who is that man in there??!" Seriously, it's very real looking! It was sure fun on Halloween. More pictures to come on that...



We managed to stretch the celebrating through all of Halloween weekend, finishing with Cassie's favorite Oreo ice-cream pie....yum!


(TWO teenagers living here now...whoa!)

7 comments:

Gentry Fam said...

Happy Birthday from the Gentry family!

Laura said...

Seriously, you two aren't old enough to have two teenagers. :-) Glad y'all had fun celebrating, and I would freak out about the cut-out too. Yikes!

kyliebrooke|s said...

happy happy birthday cassie!

becky comstock said...

Looks like a fun day! And a life size picture of "Jacob" I am jealous!

Shana said...

Hope your birthday was the best, Cassie! We are right behind you with two teenagers in the house! Aren't they wonderful, though???? :)

becky comstock said...

Hey Erin I was telling one of my friends about the life size "Jacob" Do you know where she got it? MY friend wanted to get one for her daughter.

Clarkes said...

Becky, Her friend said she got it at the Brass Plum in Nordstrom. I'm sure other places have them too. Our Nordstrom Brass Plum has had some Twilight promos going on lately with the new movie coming out this week.