Tuesday, October 28, 2008

health kick

Brynn has always been our biggest junk food junkie, but lately (thanks in part to her high-school health class and also Bethanie K ;o) she's decided to change her ways....yeah! She's been a great influence on all of us and is continually asking me to buy particular healthy snacks whenever I go to the store. She decided to combine all her new knowledge in to a YW in Excellence project (see below). It should be an interesting Halloween, although I'm pretty sure none of are ready to go completely cold turkey just yet. Baby steps......










3 comments:

Conni said...

LOVED your project Brynn! It's inspiring me to eat better too. Um, right after the holidays! :)

Josh said...

ummm, what happened to "KravinKandy"??? You're still famous at my house and I'm not sure how to break the health kick news to my girls!!

Brynn said...

hahahah that is so funny! I know, tell them I'm sorry- Eating healthier but still loving the halloween candy. I don't think I will ever be able to give that up. ;)