Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I was recently "tagged" and my girls' keep bugging me to post this, so here goes....
I'm supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections and 3 surprising facts about me.

JOYS

1 - my family
2 - chocolate (as seen in picture above...that's me enjoying a chocolate crepe at "Paris" in Vegas last month)
3 - music


FEARS

1 - heights
2 - ants taking over my kitchen
3 - pickles


OBSESSIONS

1 - mexican food
2 - working out (have to because of obsession #1!)
3 - wedge heel shoes


SURPRISING FACTS

1 - I'm allergic to shell fish.
2 - I do my own gardening (that's a rare thing in Ladera Ranch!)
3 - I am currently working part time for a Pediatric Cardiology practice.


I'm tagging Danielle, Teri, Kim, Lisa Z., and Melissa!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

oh boy, you got me. I didn't know a thing or two about you. We haven't seen you guys forever!

Melissa said...

I've noticed before how pretty your garden is, well done you!

Teri said...

Hey,just saw that you tagged me.I like your bangs!When are we going out?Did I hear right are you president of the R/S?Oh MAN!OH MAN!SORRY!:o(