Saturday, July 19, 2008

The BIG 4 - 0!

So, a few months ago, Wayne turned the big 40 and it seems like the celebration has never ended! It started early with a Utah ski trip and finished with a trip to Alaska and then Vegas. (I'll have to remember this next year when it's my turn!) Anyone who knows Wayne, knows he is just a huge kid at heart so "40" isn't going to slow him down at all.
Happy Birthday Wayne.....we love you!

This is his favorite cake and lucky for me, it's at Costco..too easy!



Spamalot......one of the French "K-nigits"
Skiing in Utah
Powder day... 8-)
In Alaska with a king salmon

1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow - You are married to such an OLD guy! Devin turns 40 this Halloween but I'm not telling him of Wayne's many b-day travels! However, the Alaska one he would love for sure!

So glad you blog so I can see small glimpses into your life and darling family! Especially MOHAWK WEEK - love it!